3.5K views

This company is supposedly based in the US but is a Chinese company.

I ordered a dress which looked great on the website but when it arrived FOUR WEEKS LATER, it was a totally different dress! This is apart from the fact that the colour was different and although I went by the size chart they provided, it was about 3 sizes TOO SMALL!

I went through the usual back and forth emails with them offering me a refund of $5 ( it cost me $26) and sent photos of both the dress I ordered AND the one I received. Their reply was that there are usually some slight differences due to lighting and re-offered me the $5.

This is supposed to be a Patch Pocket dress, meaning there should be two pockets on top of the skirt. The dress I was sent had slit pockets under the skirt and they are still insisting it's the dress I ordered.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY! It's a total scam!

The mid blue was what I ordered but I have uploaded the grey because it's easier to see the pockets. The dark blue ones show my hand in the pocket of what I actually received. It's so obviously a vertical slit and not a square top pocket

I have raised a dispute with PayPal and although I asked Holapick not to contact me, they keep emailing me.

Not a happy puppy.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I recommend you check the company's "About Us" page before you shop anywhere online. If the web page does not indicate it is an American company, or is not forthcoming about where they are located, they are likely Chinese. Don't buy from them.

Jerrilynn

I will be sure to stay away from this company. Thank you!

Yes silk blouse ordered, 8 weeks later blouse delivered but not silk nor the color ordered. Truly not a great environment for a US company

@Anonymous

Not a US Company, it is Chinese and it is stated on their website.

PayPal will do nothing. They are paid by the vendorsI call them PiratePal

#1761954
@Anonymous

I agree I ordered from a website that I found on a FaceBook ad. The item came but I had ordered 5 and only received one. PayPal did nothing.

@Anonymous

I had the same issue. They send you one item so that they can provide proof of delivery to Paypal. I even had an email from the company saying that they would refund the money for the undelivered items (they never did) and Paypal wouldn't do anything.

Holapick Reviews